HBO's The Night Of

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Terrific stuff. Bill Camp is giving a fascinating performance.

Allstar wrote:Terrific stuff. Bill Camp is giving a fascinating performance.
I just realized the other day he was that guy in Birdman screaming in the ally towards the end of the movie. I never noticed him before I saw Black Mask but lately I've been seeing him a lot. Definitely playing this friendly asshole detective very well.

If you look up his resume you will probably realize he popped up in a quite a few notable things you have seen. Interesting character actor for sure.

I love this show so much; the direction, writing, performances and overall dark tone couldn't be more perfectly executed.

Riz Ahmed is a genius.

Allstar wrote:If you look up his resume you will probably realize he popped up in a quite a few notable things you have seen. Interesting character actor for sure.
Yes, and I started watching this right after I watched Midnight Special in which he was great too.

This has the whole Making a Murderer thing going for it.

Can I just give Naz a hug yo.

So did anybody see the third episode or what? This show doesn't seem to be getting much attention. It's unfortunate. Third episode was different but still good. The change in lawyers was unexpected but interesting. This lady is definitely doing it for the publicity and it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

I stopped at the first episode. It really wasn't as good as advertized. I really didn't feel anything for the guy. He just made a SERIES of bad decisions. So the tension was lost on me completely. I might get back to it if people start raving about it at the end of the season but right now I'm trying to find time for Stranger Things instead.

This is the best show ever. A must-watch yo. So cinematic.

What is crisco?

the_red_ninja wrote:What is crisco?
it's like veggie grease