Furious 7 (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Universal Pictures is currently promoting the May 24 release of Fast & Furious 6, but is the studio already moving forward with the seventh installment? Vin Diesel posted the following on his Facebook page last night:
There was an early screening in LA this week of Fast 6. The crowd reaction was surreal... and their demand for the continuation was powerful...

''It's remarkable to think I first embodied this character in 1999... and the evolution continues.
P.s. Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started... talk about a studio in sync with the audience...""
it appears that the inevitable seventh installment of the franchise might be coming much sooner than expected as star Vin Diesel recently suggested that filming on Fast & Furious 7 begins this summer.
Talk of a seventh Fast & Furious film began in the immediate aftermath of Fast Five’s ginormous success, as rumors swirled that Lin might be filming two sequels back-to-back. Dwayne Johnson previously revealed that the crew had hatched a story idea that was too large to contain in just one film, and while Lin opted to film Fast & Furious 6 separately, Fast 7 has never been too far away

Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

chinn70 wrote:
Universal Pictures is currently promoting the May 24 release of Fast & Furious 6, but is the studio already moving forward with the seventh installment? Vin Diesel posted the following on his Facebook page last night:
There was an early screening in LA this week of Fast 6. The crowd reaction was surreal... and their demand for the continuation was powerful...

''It's remarkable to think I first embodied this character in 1999... and the evolution continues.
P.s. Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started... talk about a studio in sync with the audience...""
it appears that the inevitable seventh installment of the franchise might be coming much sooner than expected as star Vin Diesel recently suggested that filming on Fast & Furious 7 begins this summer.
Talk of a seventh Fast & Furious film began in the immediate aftermath of Fast Five’s ginormous success, as rumors swirled that Lin might be filming two sequels back-to-back. Dwayne Johnson previously revealed that the crew had hatched a story idea that was too large to contain in just one film, and while Lin opted to film Fast & Furious 6 separately, Fast 7 has never been too far away
OMG! Do we really need that? I don't think so.

Cilogy wrote:Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
yeah, it all depends on the outcome from fast 6 .
atilasantos wrote: OMG! Do we really need that? I don't think so.
well ,as long as it's ringing at the box office , they don't mind bringing another .

Cilogy wrote:Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
Indeed Cily, indeed. And not only that, they're bringing in the new main villain:
Jason Statham! 8-)

I just watched Fast Five another day. What an awful experience!

I know, I know, it's just entertainment... but that movie really underestimate people's minds.

I thought Fast Five was the best one.

d4mi4n wrote:I thought Fast Five was the best one.
Definitely this.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Definitely this.
Cause we cool like that, yo. :ugeek:

the_red_ninja wrote:
Definitely this.
first one was good .

5th one was better compared to the 2,3,4 parts.