Furious 7 (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Good god could these movies end already?

shauner111 wrote:Good god could these movies end already?
few more last rides buddy

How many times did you watch this in the theater?

Pratham wrote:
few more last rides buddy
:lol:

R. Burgundy wrote:
Relevance? I can't stand these movies, they're beyond dumb. I saw Furious 7 or whatever it was called, twice in the cinema. Why? Im in the theater once a week (or once every two weeks), no matter the film, because it's almost my second home. Why did i see it the second time? I had a free movie to use and i went with some friends who were in town and we made fun of how retarded it was the entire time. Does that change the fact that i dont need to see these movies ever again? No. I still haven't seen the 2nd, 3rd or 4th and i dont plan to.

shauner111 wrote:
R. Burgundy wrote:
Relevance? I can't stand these movies, they're beyond dumb. I saw Furious 7 or whatever it was called, twice in the cinema. Why? Im in the theater once a week (or once every two weeks), no matter the film, because it's almost my second home. Why did i see it the second time? I had a free movie to use and i went with some friends who were in town and we made fun of how retarded it was the entire time. Does that change the fact that i dont need to see these movies ever again? No. I still haven't seen the 2nd, 3rd or 4th and i dont plan to.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. WTF.

Shauner is like the most bitter person in the world.

I honestly wouldn't mind a F&F movie that gets back to the basics. Really focusing on dope ass cars and racing. It seems like its not even about cars anymore, just super unrealistic actions sequences and stuff. Not that I'm complaining, still very entertaining.

shauner111 wrote:
R. Burgundy wrote:
So you want these movies to end, and yet you saw the most recent installment twice.

You are not contributing to your own crusade of wanting the movies to end. This would be like if Joan of Arc occasionally did the English a solid.