Furious 7 (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 3471
Joined: October 2011
Location: Bates Motel
Universal Pictures is currently promoting the May 24 release of Fast & Furious 6, but is the studio already moving forward with the seventh installment? Vin Diesel posted the following on his Facebook page last night:
There was an early screening in LA this week of Fast 6. The crowd reaction was surreal... and their demand for the continuation was powerful...

''It's remarkable to think I first embodied this character in 1999... and the evolution continues.
P.s. Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started... talk about a studio in sync with the audience...""
it appears that the inevitable seventh installment of the franchise might be coming much sooner than expected as star Vin Diesel recently suggested that filming on Fast & Furious 7 begins this summer.
Talk of a seventh Fast & Furious film began in the immediate aftermath of Fast Five’s ginormous success, as rumors swirled that Lin might be filming two sequels back-to-back. Dwayne Johnson previously revealed that the crew had hatched a story idea that was too large to contain in just one film, and while Lin opted to film Fast & Furious 6 separately, Fast 7 has never been too far away
.

User avatar
Posts: 26331
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

User avatar
Posts: 2610
Joined: June 2012
chinn70 wrote:
Universal Pictures is currently promoting the May 24 release of Fast & Furious 6, but is the studio already moving forward with the seventh installment? Vin Diesel posted the following on his Facebook page last night:
There was an early screening in LA this week of Fast 6. The crowd reaction was surreal... and their demand for the continuation was powerful...

''It's remarkable to think I first embodied this character in 1999... and the evolution continues.
P.s. Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started... talk about a studio in sync with the audience...""
it appears that the inevitable seventh installment of the franchise might be coming much sooner than expected as star Vin Diesel recently suggested that filming on Fast & Furious 7 begins this summer.
Talk of a seventh Fast & Furious film began in the immediate aftermath of Fast Five’s ginormous success, as rumors swirled that Lin might be filming two sequels back-to-back. Dwayne Johnson previously revealed that the crew had hatched a story idea that was too large to contain in just one film, and while Lin opted to film Fast & Furious 6 separately, Fast 7 has never been too far away
.
OMG! Do we really need that? I don't think so.

Image

User avatar
Posts: 3471
Joined: October 2011
Location: Bates Motel
Cilogy wrote:Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
yeah, it all depends on the outcome from fast 6 .
atilasantos wrote: OMG! Do we really need that? I don't think so.
well ,as long as it's ringing at the box office , they don't mind bringing another .

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Cilogy wrote:Well hey, the series is fairly consistent in quality (by good dumb fun standards), I'd welcome it.
Indeed Cily, indeed. And not only that, they're bringing in the new main villain:
Jason Statham! 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 2610
Joined: June 2012
I just watched Fast Five another day. What an awful experience!

Image

I know, I know, it's just entertainment... but that movie really underestimate people's minds.

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
I thought Fast Five was the best one.

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
d4mi4n wrote:I thought Fast Five was the best one.
Definitely this.
Image

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
the_red_ninja wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:I thought Fast Five was the best one.
Definitely this.
Cause we cool like that, yo. :ugeek:

User avatar
Posts: 3471
Joined: October 2011
Location: Bates Motel
the_red_ninja wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:I thought Fast Five was the best one.
Definitely this.
first one was good .

5th one was better compared to the 2,3,4 parts.

Post Reply