Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I may sound like a broken record, but I really don't understand why this movie is completely ignored in Awards talk, this looks incredible

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I may sound like a broken record, but I really don't understand why this movie is completely ignored in Awards talk, this looks incredible
Consider Ridley's track record of late, the casting controversy and the fact that Ridley has done this sort of film before and it's no wonder Exodus isn't talked about as an awards contender.

MuzzleSuarez wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:I may sound like a broken record, but I really don't understand why this movie is completely ignored in Awards talk, this looks incredible
Consider Ridley's track record of late, the casting controversy and the fact that Ridley has done this sort of film before and it's no wonder Exodus isn't talked about as an awards contender.
Yup especially on the track record and casting controversy parts. IMO the awards talk will be there (outside of the expected tech and/or prod talk) if this was helmed by say Spielberg or if the cast was a bit more diverse.

Well once and again the footage looks amazing. The trailer will probably come by the end of September and it's highly anticipated. :thumbup:

I am really looking forward to this. I hope Ridley nails it, I have faith in the cast, the set design, the costumes and the VFX are going to be great for sure.

^ Oh Shit! I didn't know Taken 3 was still being made. lmfao.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Finally! Paired with Maze Runner or Gone Girl?

In the darkness before the dawn...
Seems like Gone Girl as The Maze Runner has trailer A (the first one) attached

antovolk wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Finally! Paired with Maze Runner or Gone Girl?

In the darkness before the dawn...
Seems like Gone Girl as The Maze Runner has trailer A (the first one) attached
I was expecting it to be with The Maze Runner because of the audience but Gone Girl would work too. Heck Gone Girl might even make money than The Maze Runner.