Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
You don't see me on a DC thread everytime there's something remotely similar to news saying DC movies suck or are inferior to something at least tangentially related to said news.

didich wrote:You don't see me on a DC thread everytime there's something remotely similar to news saying DC movies suck or are inferior to something at least tangentially related to said news.
So?

Nomis1700 wrote:
didich wrote:You don't see me on a DC thread everytime there's something remotely similar to news saying DC movies suck or are inferior to something at least tangentially related to said news.
So?
That's what you do in Marvel threats, in a nutshell.

DoubleD wrote:Shots have been fired.
According to The Guardian, Warner Bros. — likely having been astounded by the haul of "The Avengers" the year before — asked Snyder to add a Marvel-style post-credits scene to "Man Of Steel." And according to the paper, Nolan's reply was simple: “A real movie wouldn't do that.”
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ ... um=twitter

didich wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:
So?
That's what you do in Marvel threats, in a nutshell.
No it's not. But you always forget that which is what makes you predictable as well.

According to The Guardian, Warner Bros. — likely having been astounded by the haul of "The Avengers" the year before — asked Snyder to add a Marvel-style post-credits scene to "Man Of Steel." And according to the paper, Nolan's reply was simple: “A real movie wouldn't do that.”
rekt

He said that in regard to a comedy coda at the end of Man of Steel, not the concept of post-credit sequences whatsoever.

Nomis1700 wrote:
didich wrote:That's what you do in Marvel threats, in a nutshell.
No it's not. But you always forget that which is what makes you predictable as well.
That quote you reposted is a perfect example. Or you're gonna tell me you didn't do that either?

You haven't been paying attention, I don't come here for nitpicking's sake. You're accusing me of doing something that is not true not to forget that you're the one who starts to whine about such things. And you call me predictable, of course you're continuing with this. I don't know what you want to prove but it's getting boring. Go annoy someone else or something.

m4st4 wrote: