ZOMG - Transformer 3

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

She's pretty.

This isn't worth discussing. They've replaced a bad actor with good looks for another (most likely) bad actor with good looks.

Transformers 3 will suck.

/thread

Eternalist wrote:This isn't worth discussing. They've replaced a bad actor with good looks for another (most likely) bad actor with good looks.
Pretty much agree with this.

I still think Megan Fox was better in her character. She should have been part of Transformers 3. Casting Rosie is just a eye candy on the screen and we will see only Shia doing most of acting and putting the pressure on his shoulder. And speaking of Megan Fox, I think she can learn from her mistake and choose some indie films for herself in order to show her talent.

Rosie is hot. Pretty too, but I still think Megan fox is better than Rosie.

Alterno wrote:Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 2,608% up in popularity this week @ IMDB.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2492819/
That's beacause she didn't exist, and because she is HOT!

[quote="Rohan"And speaking of Megan Fox, I think she can learn from her mistake and choose some indie films for herself in order to show her talent.

[/quote]

She finished shooting an indie film with Mickey Rourke not too long ago. It's called Passion Play. If she does good in it, then my opinion of her as an actress will change. But if she does bad, then oh well. She can't act then.

shit!, already filming, this fuckers don't even take the time to make a script ha ha
the chick is hot :P

Megan got annoying after a while..
And calling the man who is the reason for her succes Hitler, is just unacceptable.