What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dominion 103. Spinoff of Legion. I'll keep watching because there are several South Africans in it :thumbup:

Finished the first 2 episodes of The Leftovers. The show wasn't even on my watchlist but I ended up checking it out anyway. Their still finding their footing in terms of the story they want to tell, but it's well-shot & wonderfully acted. Looking forward to Episode 3, which airs later today, along with the season premiere of The Strain!

I've been watching Eureka. And I just watched the Christmas Special in between Season 4 and 5 entitled,

Do You See What I See?

What a great episode! It might be my favorite Christmas Special of a show ever. I really enjoyed it. The characters in Eureka become animated in a variety of styles. They transform from classic cartoons, to cgi, to claymation, to anime and so forth. The episode was very clever and so much fun to watch.

On a side note, it made me think that it would be great for an episode of Doctor Who to travel to a planet where all the inhabitants are animated. I think claymation would be best. Seriously Moffat, get on it! 8-)

the_red_ninja wrote:Image
Dominion 103. Spinoff of Legion. I'll keep watching because there are several South Africans in it :thumbup:
Is it any good?

I've been binge watching Yu-Gi-Oh (4kids) like crazy. Love it

Watched the pilot for The Strain tonight. Is there no thread for that show? Anybody else here watch it?

Currently binge-watching The West Wing again.. One of my favourite shows of all time. :twothumbsup:

Season 2 finale of Hannibal. Never seen anything like it...