What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Top Boy (Season 2)

I watched it with my mom who barely understands English but Top Boy got her changing her vocab. She replaced calling me “habibi” with “bruv” and she won’t stop using the other slangs. I'm shook.

I am so hyped to start season 3. Everyone I know keeps talking about how great the new season is.

Watched season 2 episodes of Disenchanted. Overall, the show is pretty average and not really all that funny, though the setting and the animation are enjoyable for what they are.

I think Better Call Sauls's "Five-O" is arguably one of the best episodes of television to come out of the Vince Gilligan Cinematic Universe™.

Jonathan Banks is kind of phenomenal in this role, and it's one of the reasons I think I enjoy BCS more than BB.

sorry

Artemis wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Is anyone here watching the new Queer Eye? It is so wholesome and such a lovely show.

I have such a blast watching it.
Yeah, I don't think it can get more wholesome than that. I'm always in a super good mood after watching it

Like I think it even helped me figure myself out a little more if that makes sense and I developed a bigger interest in fasion lately lol

I started using JVN's moisturizer trick where you put it on the back of your hand and use your pinky to apply it. It concentrates the product into one place so you get hella moisture while using less product and it is such a great tip!

Does the Hazbin Hotel pilot count?

Artemis wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Is anyone here watching the new Queer Eye? It is so wholesome and such a lovely show.

I have such a blast watching it.
Yeah I kinda love it.

It's also refreshing. From what I remember, the original was kinda about making fun of people who don't have it together. I vaguely remember the episodes I saw, but looking back it seemed exploitative. But I also think it was a sign of the times and the fact that accepting LGBT+ culture in the US wasn't quite there yet.

This new iteration is all about helping people find their best selves and taking advantage of your best qualities. It's not about highlighting flaws and twisting the knife.

I literally cried during a few episodes. The early one with the bearded guy who refers to himself as "white trash" was damn good television. So refreshingly positive and educational.

This one dude they makeover likes anime and video games. Instead of making fun of him, they use his interests to help him find people in his city with similar interests and put his interests into his wardrobe and home decor.

I feel like a lot of makeover people would make fun of him for liking that stuff but they were really super nice about it and asked questions and took an interest in what he likes.

Tan saying "I squat every day to get a big bum" is my spirit animal