What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The Wire 01x05: The Pager
Good stuff.

Currently binge-watching Gilmore Girls. Still excellent yo.

FINALLY finished season 3 of Hannibal.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the_red_ninja wrote:Currently binge-watching Gilmore Girls. Still excellent yo.
Still the reason I liked McCarthy before she was popular. :geek:

Its always Sunny in Philadelphia - season 11

I love that Dennis seem to get crazier as the seasons go on. :lol:

And, lmao, when Mac finally comes out and nobody in the gang gives a shit, I love how anti-climactic that was.

All in all, one of their better seasons. Bring on the next one!

Wentworth ( Australian Prison Drama) - Season 4 Finale
I can’t believe they killed Queen Bea off. Just wow. I’m shocked.
I'm annoyed that now it looks like the Freak will continue to be a presence on the show. I hated her storyline this season, she was beyond farcical.

Newest stuff this summer I've been watching.

Angie Tribeca
Episode: S02E08
Network: TBS
What is it: Comedy. "Lone-wolf detective Angie Tribeca (Rashida Jones) and a squad of committed LAPD detectives investigate the most serious cases, from the murder of a ventriloquist to a rash of baker suicides."

Animal Kingdom
Episode: S01E08
Network: TNT
What is it: Drama. "Animal Kingdom is an adrenaline-charged drama starring Ellen Barkin as the matriarch of a Southern California family whose excessive lifestyle is fueled by their criminal activities, with Scott Speedman as her second in command. Shawn Hatosy, Ben Robson, Jake Weary and Finn Cole also star."

Dead of Summer
Episode: S01E05
Network: Freeform
What is it: Horror. "Set in the late 1980s, school is out for the summer, and a sun-drenched season of firsts beckons the counselors at Camp Stillwater, a seemingly idyllic Midwestern summer camp, including first loves, first kisses—and first kills. Stillwater's dark, ancient mythology awakens, and what was supposed to be a summer of fun soon turns into one of unforgettable scares and evil at every turn."

Queen of the South
Episode: S01E06
Network: USA
What is it: Drama. "QUEEN OF THE SOUTH tells the powerful story of Teresa Mendoza, a woman who is forced to run and seek refuge in America after her drug-dealing boyfriend is unexpectedly murdered in Mexico. In the process, she teams up with an unlikely figure from her past to bring down the leader of the very drug trafficking ring that has her on the run. Starring Alice Braga (“I Am Legend”) as Teresa, the original drama series is based on the global best-selling novel “La Reina Del Sur,” by internationally-acclaimed author Arturo Pérez-Reverte."

TRUE DETECTIVE - SEASON 2

Wow, is all I can say. Wow to Pizzalota'man, wow to Mr. Farrell, Vaughn, and Miss McAdams, the whole cast. Most of all, wow to all the people who said this season was garbage...I cannot understand how you could not enjoy the hell out of this.....Do I still like Season 1 more? Yeah, a little. But you're comparing two TOTALLY different animals here. I think both seasons do their own thing and they do it extremely well. I really can't express how much I loved this season, especially after hearing all the negative reviews.

10/10

Please, oh please, Pizza Man.... give us Season 3.

Just finished Peaky Blinders' second season; fuck yes, great show

Will probably finish season 3 before the weekend's over lol

Tarsem Singh's Emerald City (NBC) series premiere.

Kids aren't going to like this or people that want some Marvel Studios comedy. So if that's you, I would not bother with this show.

More Return To Oz (1985) film than the Wizard of Oz (1939) film.

I really liked the out-there fantasy. There wasn't any holding back. It makes me happy to see that on network TV.

Ending was kind of a strange/bad place to stop the story this week. Didn't really like where it stopped.

Dorothy was all right...kind of too restrained a performance I think though. How "Toto" becomes her dog after the disaster as she wears the police jacket was an interesting interpretation. She's a nurse from her prior existence before Oz in this interpretation.

The witch of the west is kind of like a disheveled and drunk Felicity Jones. A hot mess.

Don't know how much the quality will hold up after the premiere but I'll stick around to find out.