What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The Walking Dead s3e10 ... again... because I can :shifty:

the_red_ninja wrote:The Walking Dead s3e10 ... again... because I can :shifty:
no u

prince0gotham wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:The Walking Dead s3e10 ... again... because I can :shifty:
no u

Game of Thrones Season 2 episode 4 - "Garden of Bones"

Game of Thrones Season 1 episode 6 - "A Golden Crown"

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON ONE

Detailed
AMC's The Walking Dead is a show that just about everyone I know was telling me to watch. So, I watched Breaking Bad instead...but then guess what? I forgot about Walking Dead! Wait- no I didn't, because people wouldn't should the f%&$ up about it! :D . So a little while ago I finally caved and watched the first episode on Netflix. The the first episode sets the tone accordingly, and and the show goes darker and darker. The show is undeniably well acted and written- that's for sure. I think my favorite episode might be Episode One or Episodes Five and Six. The Walkers themselves are very well designed- they're graphic and disgusting. Genuinely scary. The character's don't feel shoveled out and a feel like real people, and it's a helluva blow when we lose 'em to the undead...So to make this simple:

Pros:
-Good writing
-Good acting
-Engaging characters and action
-Great makeup
-Genuinely scurry zombies

Cons:
-Fucking sad.

What do I mean by this? I meant the topic and execution is soooo depressing. The brutal zombie filled end of humanity. Some people might like this, sure, but for me it just bums me out. Doesn't mean I'll stop watching- but Christ this show is hard to watch sometimes. I won't include that into my final rating because it's more subjective. But it still there in the back of my head :ninja:

But overall, if I need to rate this show, right now I think it stands at a neutral A
Quick
lolz gud show prity scry nd engajng. riting iz gud n acting iz gud but teh subjocy mater is rly depresing but i wunt put da into m rating kk a
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Image

Detailed
AMC's The Walking Dead is a show that just about everyone I know was telling me to watch. So, I watched Breaking Bad instead...but then guess what? I forgot about Walking Dead! Wait- no I didn't, because people wouldn't should the f%&$ up about it! :D . So a little while ago I finally caved and watched the first episode on Netflix. The the first episode sets the tone accordingly, and and the show goes darker and darker. The show is undeniably well acted and written- that's for sure. I think my favorite episode might be Episode One or Episodes Five and Six. The Walkers themselves are very well designed- they're graphic and disgusting. Genuinely scary. The character's don't feel shoveled out and a feel like real people, and it's a helluva blow when we lose 'em to the undead...So to make this simple:

Pros:
-Good writing
-Good acting
-Great makeup

Cons:
-Fucking sad.

What do I mean by this? I meant the topic and execution is soooo depressing. The brutal zombie filled end of humanity. Some people might like this, sure, but for me it just bums me out. Doesn't mean I'll stop watching- but Christ this show is hard to watch sometimes. I won't include that into my final rating because it's more subjective. But it still there in the back of my head :ninja:

But overall, if I need to rate this show, right now I think it stands at a neutral A
Quick
lolz gud show prity scry nd engajng. riting iz gud n acting iz gud but teh subjocy mater is rly depresing but i wunt put da into m rating kk a
Great review :-D

the_red_ninja wrote:

Detailed

Pros:
-Good writing
-Good acting
-Great makeup

Cons:
-Fucking sad.

Quick
Great review :-D
Spent like half an hour on it huehue
Sigs???

Detailed

Pros:
-Good writing
-Good acting
-Great makeup

Cons:
-Fucking sad.

Quick
Great review.

Pratham wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Person of Intrest
S3E2

Going to watch E3 today. :D
S3E2
S3
S3
S3
:?
I meant S2E12. I was kinda tired. :lol: :lol:

Just watched S2E13 yesterday. That was intense. :D