Thunderbirds Are Go! (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Remember that puppet show and/or completely forgettable 2004 film? Well, it's getting a reboot.
According to Deadline, ITV is teaming up with New Zealand-based Weta Digital and Pukeko Pictures to produce 26 half-hour episodes of Thunderbirds Are Go!

As with the original series (and 2004 film that it inspired), the show will revolve around the efforts of International Rescue – which is made up of ex-astronaut Jeff Tracy and his five sons – to save those in danger.

According to the site, “The new series will be produced using a unique mix of CGI animation and live-action model sets while also paying tribute to the legacy of model locations from Anderson’s original.”

The show will air on ITV and CITV in the UK in 2015, while ITVSGE will handle worldwide rights.
All I remember about the show is how they could have easily been defeated with a pair of scissors. Oh wait, that's Captain Scarlet.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:Remember that puppet show and/or completely forgettable 2004 film? Well, it's getting a reboot.
According to Deadline, ITV is teaming up with New Zealand-based Weta Digital and Pukeko Pictures to produce 26 half-hour episodes of Thunderbirds Are Go!

As with the original series (and 2004 film that it inspired), the show will revolve around the efforts of International Rescue – which is made up of ex-astronaut Jeff Tracy and his five sons – to save those in danger.

According to the site, “The new series will be produced using a unique mix of CGI animation and live-action model sets while also paying tribute to the legacy of model locations from Anderson’s original.”

The show will air on ITV and CITV in the UK in 2015, while ITVSGE will handle worldwide rights.
All I remember about the show is how they could have easily been defeated with a pair of scissors. Oh wait, that's Captain Scarlet.

This s going to be good. I remember watching the originals when I was a kid, and even though this was produced years prior, it still was a heck of an entertaining show a kid. I think the new 2.0 version is really going to inspire a new gen of kids.

SilverHeart wrote:Image
I completely forgot about this.

SWEET JESUS

Somehow they look even creepier than the puppets!

SilverHeart wrote:SWEET JESUS

Somehow they look even creepier than the puppets!
They look like Team America.

Well, yeah. Team America is based off of Thunderbirds visually with the puppets.

So, let's see how this show is comi-
SilverHeart wrote:SWEET JESUS