Warcraft (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Fuck studios for not trusting the audiences, and their directors... yet again.

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
So sad. But we're getting a sequel right?

Posts: 3347
Joined: September 2013
Location: Copenhagen
Yeah, it's a real shame that we probably won't have another film to overflowed the market.

If you want more Warcraft go play Warcraft. Don't bother the rest of us with your pointless movies.

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
the_red_ninja wrote:So sad. But we're getting a sequel right?
Image
They will decide its fate. Considering it was a huge deal in China, maybe.

I won't hold my breath for this.

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
m4st4 wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:So sad. But we're getting a sequel right?
Image
They will decide its fate. Considering it was a huge deal in China, maybe.

I won't hold my breath for this.
Damn, I wish I was a badass boss like Dalian Wang.

I think it is promising, considering Pacific Rim 2 is on the go.

User avatar
Posts: 2561
Joined: January 2011
MyCocaine wrote:Don't bother the rest of us with your pointless movies.
Same can be said about your presence here. Just sayin'

Posts: 3347
Joined: September 2013
Location: Copenhagen
Sysmatic wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Don't bother the rest of us with your pointless movies.
Same can be said about your presence here. Just sayin'
Charming.

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
the_red_ninja wrote:I think it is promising, considering Pacific Rim 2 is on the go.
Without most of the original cast... and Guillermo Del Toro... PR2 lost all momentum for me.

User avatar
Posts: 19094
Joined: June 2012
Location: stuck in 2020
Unlike Pacific Rim 2, a sequel to this has got me interested. Even though Jones couldn't do what he wanted to do, I appreciate the effort and the Orcs looked fantastic

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
Sysmatic wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Don't bother the rest of us with your pointless movies.
Same can be said about your presence here. Just sayin'
Image

Post Reply