Warcraft (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 2862
Joined: January 2013
Location: Hogwarts
Try saying something meaningful from time to time, your trolling act is getting old.

User avatar
Posts: 19848
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Allstar wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
I’m told that Paula Patton is negotiating for a lead role,
Last I checked she can't act.

Sigh Duncan.
Coming from a Johansson fanboy, it must be true.

User avatar
Posts: 42843
Joined: May 2010
BlairCo wrote:
Allstar wrote: Last I checked she can't act.

Sigh Duncan.
Coming from a Johansson fanboy, it must be true.
That doesn't even make sense.

User avatar
Posts: 19848
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Allstar wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Allstar wrote: Last I checked she can't act.

Sigh Duncan.
Coming from a Johansson fanboy, it must be true.
That doesn't even make sense.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
I'm sorry but Paula Patton can act very well. Watch for example her latest movie Disconnect and try to prove me wrong.

User avatar
Posts: 2639
Joined: January 2012
Here is the short list of actors going up for the other lead roles in Warcraft, the Legendary Pictures/Atlas Entertainment adaptation of the vidgame World Of Warcraft. I’m told that on the short list is Paul Dano, fresh from the weekend openers Prisoners; Travis Fimmel, a revelation as the star of the History Channel series Vikings; Anson Mount, who stars in the AMC series Hell on Wheels; and Star Trek‘s Anton Yelchin. Paula Patton is in advanced negotiations and Colin Farrell has been offered one of the leads.

Posts: 4705
Joined: May 2013
Remember the last time when Farrell was the lead in a tentpole movie and how it ended?

User avatar
Posts: 277
Joined: December 2011
theseeker9175 wrote:Remember the last time when Farrell was the lead in a tentpole movie and how it ended?
I was just about to mention that I was surprised Farrell was still up for one of these big studio pictures, considering what happened with Total Recall and Fright Night.

User avatar
Posts: 4377
Joined: June 2011
Location: Romania
chom wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Remember the last time when Farrell was the lead in a tentpole movie and how it ended?
I was just about to mention that I was surprised Farrell was still up for one of these big studio pictures, considering what happened with Total Recall and Fright Night.
TR tentpole? maybe. not Fright Night though

User avatar
Posts: 277
Joined: December 2011
Fright Night had a 30 million dollar budget (which is pretty high for a Horror film) and was released in August, though. I think the studio was hoping it would be a sleeper hit that ran into the Fall.

Post Reply