Warcraft (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Warcraft + Duncan Jones =

Torn about this. Duncan Jones is amazing but I would prefer for him to do some original material.

Not that he would agree to it, but I wish they'd get Gosling so the trifecta of video adaptations is now complete: Gosling, Fassbender, and Hardy. :lol:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Torn about this. Duncan Jones is amazing but I would prefer for him to do some original material.

Not that he would agree to it, but I wish they'd get Gosling so the trifecta of video adaptations is now complete: Gosling, Fassbender, and Hardy. :lol:
Pretty much feel the same way... but you know who would want to be in this? Henry Cavill. Apparently he loves WoW and WB clearly wants him around for their tent-pole flicks.

Duncan Jones and Warcraft. I'm in!
Also, it feels good to have an actual gamer make the Warcraft film.

DreamPolice wrote:Warcraft + Duncan Jones =
Yeah, it seems like an odd combination.
Do you... like pineapple?

Forum Pro
jibran wrote:Warcraft 3 was great, bring out Warcraft 4.

Also, Duncan Jones? Really? Double really?
Warcraft 4, yess. WOW messed up with that plan quite a bit.

Duncan Jones seems like an interesting choice.
𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π‘±π’‚π’˜π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- π‘«π’†π’π’Šπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’π’π’†π’π’†π’–π’—π’†

Love this Duncan Jones twit:
"@ManMadeMoon: So the gauntlet was thrown down ages ago: Can you make a proper MOVIE of a video game. Ive always said its possible. Got to DO it now! ;)"

Jonas AgersΓΈ wrote:Love this Duncan Jones twit:
"@ManMadeMoon: So the gauntlet was thrown down ages ago: Can you make a proper MOVIE of a video game. Ive always said its possible. Got to DO it now! ;)"
He's got a lot of nerve for saying something like that. I want to remain optimistic about this all, but I'm very worried this will damage Duncan Jones' career.

BlairCo wrote:
Jonas AgersΓΈ wrote:Love this Duncan Jones twit:
He's got a lot of nerve for saying something like that. I want to remain optimistic about this all, but I'm very worried this will damage Duncan Jones' career.
In Duncan I trust. He is a great storyteller.
I have faith in him.

This could either be insanely awesome or insanely horrible.