Doctor Strange (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Wait, there are people who use IMDB for stuff other than browsing 'Hey, who's that guy'?

Skyab23 wrote:Glad to hear you enjoyed it. However, you said you "really enjoyed it," yet you don't rank it among Marvel's best. So, where does it rank for you, just to get an idea of just how much you liked it.
I'd put it below the Captain America trilogy and Guardians of The Galaxy, around say Iron Man 1. Dunno where exactly I'd put it, will have to reflect on it for a bit.

darthnazgul wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:Glad to hear you enjoyed it. However, you said you "really enjoyed it," yet you don't rank it among Marvel's best. So, where does it rank for you, just to get an idea of just how much you liked it.
I'd put it below the Captain America trilogy and Guardians of The Galaxy, around say Iron Man 1. Dunno where exactly I'd put it, will have to reflect on it for a bit.
I expected this to land around Iron-Man for me as well so that's alrighty.

Marvel better be thankful its MCU is doing well, offcourse they are doing it right, because their comic sales are tanking since they began pleasing SJWs instead of real comic fans:

Biribiri wrote:Marvel better be thankful its MCU is doing well, offcourse they are doing it right, because their comic sales are tanking since they began pleasing SJWs instead of real comic fans:

Ok

This was quite enjoyable.

Biribiri wrote:Marvel better be thankful its MCU is doing well, offcourse they are doing it right, because their comic sales are tanking since they began pleasing SJWs instead of real comic fans:

>SJWs
>real comic fans

You do realize that superheroes are literal SJWs. Right? You can't be a real comic fan without caring about social issues that comics have ALWAYS addressed. To complain about comics addressing social and political issues is ignoring the reason why comics were created in the first place---to address social and political issues. You just can't call yourself a real comic book fan if this is what ticks you off about comics.