Doctor Strange (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RyanRises wrote:
JohnConstantine wrote:
I know :P And I'm a little spelling nazi :shifty:
*Nazi
Heil RyanRises
small "n" is also ok

Is this guy like... I don't know... remotely interesting? I mean I think it's like almost the first time I've heard about him. I've got similar feelings with that other unknown, Ant-Man, but that one has Edgar Wright.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:George R. R Martin's desired to work on Doctor Strange before. If they could get him it'd be glorious.
I am fapping as we speak. It will never happen though.
:lol: :o

didich wrote:Is this guy like... I don't know... remotely interesting? I mean I think it's like almost the first time I've heard about him. I've got similar feelings with that other unknown, Ant-Man, but that one has Edgar Wright.
He's basically Marvel's equivalent to Doctor Fate. Or Zatara, as well.
Last edited by SilverHeart on June 21st, 2013, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

didich wrote:Is this guy like... I don't know... remotely interesting?
George R.R. Martin is a huge fan. :twothumbsup:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
didich wrote:Is this guy like... I don't know... remotely interesting?
George R.R. Martin is a huge fan. :twothumbsup:
Wow, that's itneresting.

It would be really awesome if they could get him to helt with a future script if he's a fan.

Granted, he said he specifically wanted to do a run on the comics, but the terms he wanted (sort of on it's own, can't be retconned out of continuity) would fit in perfectly for what Marvel wants to do it seems.

didich wrote: It would be really awesome if they could get him to helt with a future script if he's a fan.
Not gonna happen.

07202012 wrote:
didich wrote: It would be really awesome if they could get him to helt with a future script if he's a fan.
Not gonna happen.
But it would be awesome if it did... (lol I'm starting to sound like Peace) :D :lol: