Doctor Strange (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Can't see it happening

Matthew Modine Still Pushing to Be Strange:
"Whenever there's an opportunity to work in a high-profile film, and in this case such a delicious role, you want the appropriate people to be aware of your interest", he tells the mag. "It would be interesting to see if Marvel might take notice of voices on Twitter. We live in a brave new world of instant shout-outs"
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... E0mrKS9.99

Feige Describes Doctor Strange Visuals as 'An Acid Trip'
"It is a classic Marvel origin story, because he’s got one of the best origins ever, and it’s our opportunity to take that left turn into the supernatural. Now what is the definition of ‘supernatural’? It varies. We like the idea of playing with alternate dimensions, and Strange, in the very sort of Ditko, crazy acid-trip way of traveling through dimensions and traveling through realms, is something that we think is very, very cool — playing with perceptions of reality. I just watched the ‘Cosmos’ series, the Neil deGrasse Tyson ‘Cosmos’ series, which is amazing, and which is, might as well be an acid trip. … It is a mind-bending — and it’s all based in physics and based in quantum mechanics, and we’re gonna play a lot with the notion of that as an explanation of how the sorcerers do what they do."

Pedro Pascal ‏@PedroPascal1
Huge thank you to the guy who handed me the Dr. Strange collection! Identify yourself if you see this you are so kind!

Joaquin Phoenix, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Pedro Pascal.
Damn.

My wife is originally from Chile and is a huge GoT fan (and loved GotG) so she would probably love this casting. I'm still holding out hope for Don Joaquin.

Honestly, I'd approve of any of the rumored actors.

Id be okay with Cumberpatch, but something tells me hes not looks-wise what a Hollywood (casting) director would consider leading man material. But what do I know?

Really, Pedro Pascal is probably the most originally from all rumored actors. Liked it.