Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The only part that felt funny to me was
"Redemption"

Idk why

The "That's my name" line felt a little weird, but everything before was fine.
I think Hardy was like, fucking perfect in his speech convincing the ladies to go back to the Citadel. Everything from his voice to his mannerisms was fluid and charismatic as fuck.
I'm sure Heath would've nailed the role, but I think having Hardy as Max is one of those casting decisions where I just can't really picture anyone else in the role. People need to remember, even if it's sad as hell, that Heath had been dead for 4.5 years when they filmed the movie and 7.5 when it was finally released. That time frame's too wack to put too much imagination into picturing him in the role.

shauner111 wrote:That moment was great, dont know whatchu talkin bout!
I agree. That was actually one of my favorite lines along with the delivery. Considering that at the beginning of their relationship when
she asked him his name and he said, "Does it matter?"
I think his line toward the end was perfect, especially because his remark at the beginning wasn't just about Furiosa's possible indifference to who he was but his own indifference as well.

Just got back.....

FUCKING LOVED IT

Immortan Joe featurette...

I'm going again tonight.

Early Mon #s from bo.com forums:
Mad Max at #1

MM:FR - 5.3M (-58%)
PP2 - 5.1M (-69%)
AOU - 3.4M (-70%)
8-)

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
natalie wrote:
Anna Kendrick @AnnaKendrick
No.1??? Half naked supermodels in Mad Max and y'all went to see awkward chicks sing and do vagina jokes?? This is a world I can get behind
Really? :facepalm:
Fuckin stupid bitch
wow. Just wow.

Superlong but worth it:
ACS Victoria presents this wonderful explanation of what went into filming Mad Max: Fury Road. Presented by the film's cinematographer John Seale ACS ASC and 2nd Unit cinematographer David Burr ACS in Melbourne for the Victorian Branch of the ACS.
https://vimeo.com/127381179

Off I go for my second dosage.