Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
why is it bad news? Hardy's career is on the verge of exploding...he's gonna burn the screen up with his charisma in This Means War and then be amazing in that new British War Spy movie written by Peter Morgan

I don't kniw how to feel about this. I have the first two Mad Max movies recorded on my DVR but I haven't seen them yet. I'm not sure that a fourth film is even necesary

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: :facepalm:
? This is going to be awesome.
I think he put a facepalm smiley there is because they are apparently gonna begin shooting early next year.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

"I heard the other day that we should be good to go in mid-January, we're supposed to go to Australia to start. I guess there's a point where you say, 'yeah, yeah, yeah,'" she laughed. "But I hope it gets made. They're saying it is. I've had this role now for over a year and they've done a great job at staying in contact and reassuring me that the film is going to happen. They've put together such a cool cast and I know they've started building a lot of the vehicles and cameras and they've really been in pre-production for such a long time, so I think it'll happen."
"I really hope it happens, because George is amazing and Tom Hardy is too. I love the film. And I think the best time to make it is probably right now. George wants to push the limits with the stunts, make it all really real. Because even by today's standards, a lot of the stunts from the original 'Mad Max' are very impressive… so what we'll do now, that'll be pretty mind-blowing."
Zoe Kravitz

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/05/04/ma ... interview/

I'll just keep my mouth shut

talli wrote:I'll just keep my mouth shut
Is he not doing Mad Max or something? Because that would kinda suck.
Last edited by Allstar on May 4th, 2011, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:I'll just keep my mouth shut
Is he not doing Mad Max or something?
Didn't you read what he said? Though he shouldn't have said it in the first place.