Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
18 minutes of BTS:

Just saw it again. 10/10

The cinema made me buy my 3d glasses from a vending machine...
wtf

Fast & Furiosa: Mad to the Max

Hoult stole the show.

Hardy grunted.

Theron was awesome.

The ultimate B-movie and, so far, the most fun of 2015.

m4st4 wrote:18 minutes of BTS:

Thanks for this.

Reminded me of a little detail I noticed on my third viewing: the saddle of Max's motorcycle is an actual saddle, as in horse saddle. It's an English hunt saddle. :lol:

I think I want to see this... the only reason I haven't been as hyped as most of you have is something I don't think ie ever confessed... I've never seen anything Mad Max. Not ever. I've always wanted to but it just hasn't happened yet.

Do you think it would be okay to see this first without having seen the others?

ComptonTerry wrote:I think I want to see this... the only reason I haven't been as hyped as most of you have is something I don't think ie ever confessed... I've never seen anything Mad Max. Not ever. I've always wanted to but it just hasn't happened yet.

Absolutely.

ComptonTerry wrote:I think I want to see this... the only reason I haven't been as hyped as most of you have is something I don't think ie ever confessed... I've never seen anything Mad Max. Not ever. I've always wanted to but it just hasn't happened yet.

I did the same thing and I loved it (plus now it's making me go back and watch the other films), so go for it.

slimshady247 wrote:

I did the same thing and I loved it (plus now it's making me go back and watch the other films), so go for it.
Just skip Beyond Thunderdome and watch Pan later this year.

My completionism won't let me, lol.

Thunderdome was bad but it had some neat concepts. If you take the good from Thunderdome and actually do something legit with it then the movie would be crazy.