Top Ten Movies of 2013

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
1. Pines
2. Gatsby
3. This Is The End
4. Pacific Rim
5. Much Ado
6. Monsters U
7. Iron Man 3
8. Star Trek

If it didnt make the list, it's not worth the mention. Need to see quiet a few though.

User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
RyanRises wrote:1. Pines
2. Gatsby
3. This Is The End
4. Pacific Rim
5. Much Ado
6. Monsters U
7. Iron Man 3
8. Star Trek

If it didnt make the list, it's not worth the mention. Need to see quiet a few though.
I thought you were an IM3 fanbot.

Thoughts on Much Ado?

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
TDKR
Zero Dark Thirty
Elysium (I read the script so I've basically seen it)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
12 Years a Slave (read script = seen it)
House of Cards (like a really long movie)
The Hobbit 1 (rounding it's 2013 so)
Skyfall (Blu-ray came out in 2013)
Cloud Atlas (didn't come out till mid-2013 on Blu-ray )
Fly Boys (referenced in This is the End so technically...)

User avatar
Posts: 5435
Joined: June 2012
Location: Free
1. The Place Beyond the Pines
2. Mud
3. Before Midnight
4. Side Effects
5. Pacfic Rim
6. Iron Man Three
7. Star Trek Into Darkness
8 The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki*
9. Spring Breakers
10. Evil Dead

Honorable Mentions: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, Oblivion, Trance, Byzantium.

* Yeah, I know this came out in 2012. Deal with it.

There's are still lots of movies I want to watch (MU, Much Ado, This Is the End...).

User avatar
Posts: 11256
Joined: December 2011
Addicted2Movies wrote:1. Star Trek Into Darkness (A-)
2. The Place Beyond the Pines (A-)
3. Man of Steel (B)
4. This Is The End (B)
5. Oblivion (B-)
6. Pacific Rim (B-)
7. Iron Man 3 (C+)
8. World War Z (C)
9. G.I. Joe Retaliation (D)
This year has been disappointing.

User avatar
Posts: 19757
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
07202012 wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:1. Star Trek Into Darkness (A-)
2. The Place Beyond the Pines (A-)
3. Man of Steel (B)
4. This Is The End (B)
5. Oblivion (B-)
6. Pacific Rim (B-)
7. Iron Man 3 (C+)
8. World War Z (C)
9. G.I. Joe Retaliation (D)
This year has been disappointing.
I'm guessing you haven't seen too many great films then.

User avatar
Posts: 4377
Joined: June 2011
Location: Romania
Crazy Eight wrote:TDKR
Zero Dark Thirty
Elysium (I read the script so I've basically seen it)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
12 Years a Slave (read script = seen it)
House of Cards (like a really long movie)
The Hobbit 1 (rounding it's 2013 so)
Skyfall (Blu-ray came out in 2013)
Cloud Atlas (didn't come out till mid-2013 on Blu-ray )
Fly Boys (referenced in This is the End so technically...)
Someone is butthurt and a little silly. Let it go, man. Smoke a joint, go jogging, I don't know, stay positive and save a kitten :D

User avatar
Posts: 54583
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
m4st4 wrote:Updated:

1) Pacific Rim
2) Man of Steel
3) Before Midnight
4) Star Trek: Into Darkness
5) Iron Man 3
6) Fast and Furious 6
7) Oblivion
8) The Place Beyond The Pines
9) Evil Dead

User avatar
Posts: 11256
Joined: December 2011
BlairCo wrote:
07202012 wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:1. Star Trek Into Darkness (A-)
2. The Place Beyond the Pines (A-)
3. Man of Steel (B)
4. This Is The End (B)
5. Oblivion (B-)
6. Pacific Rim (B-)
7. Iron Man 3 (C+)
8. World War Z (C)
9. G.I. Joe Retaliation (D)
This year has been disappointing.
I'm guessing you haven't seen too many great films then.
I haven't seen Mud or Before Midnight, but if you ignore those two film, there really hasn't been that many great films this year. So yeah, it has been rather disappointing, no?

User avatar
Posts: 25795
Joined: June 2011
Crazy Eight wrote:TDKR
Zero Dark Thirty
Elysium (I read the script so I've basically seen it)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
12 Years a Slave (read script = seen it)
House of Cards (like a really long movie)
The Hobbit 1 (rounding it's 2013 so)
Skyfall (Blu-ray came out in 2013)
Cloud Atlas (didn't come out till mid-2013 on Blu-ray )
Fly Boys (referenced in This is the End so technically...)
I hope you realize how much joy you're bringing me by showing me you're so butthurt over the stupidest thing. :lol: Just goes to show you that Crazy Eight can't handle anyone else's opinions without shoving in his own.

Post Reply