The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Could be, we'll see.

Anyone got a GIF of that shot of Smaug? I think he looks insanely, incredibly, ridiculawesome like ERHMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was impressed by the little snippet of him in the production video. A lot of details, a darker skin color (which helps to sell the CG), very vicious looking too.

Master of Lake-town!

Jax_Teller wrote:Yeah, I was impressed by the little snippet of him in the production video. A lot of details, a darker skin color (which helps to sell the CG), very vicious looking too.
And he's huge! Love the details indeed! Cannot wait to see him next week :D :D :D

Nomis1700 wrote:
Jax_Teller wrote:Yeah, I was impressed by the little snippet of him in the production video. A lot of details, a darker skin color (which helps to sell the CG), very vicious looking too.
And he's huge! Love the details indeed! Cannot wait to see him next week :D :D :D
And Benedict Cumberbatch sounds amazing. :twisted:

Whistler wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:
And Benedict Cumberbatch sounds amazing. :twisted:
OMG yes he does!! Dat voice is eargasmic

kinda off-topic about DoS, but I've seen AUJ 5-6 times and this scene gives me chills every fucking time, I think it's my favorite...McKellen is a god and PJ is so good in these quiet emotional beats in these movies

Whenever any variation of 'Concerning Hobbits' plays I love it. It's pretty much my favorite score of the franchise.

Forum Pro
Now Where Was I ? wrote:kinda off-topic about DoS, but I've seen AUJ 5-6 times and this scene gives me chills every fucking time, I think it's my favorite...McKellen is a god and PJ is so good in these quiet emotional beats in these movies

Wow, that was beautiful.