Black Friday Deals and Discussions

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
George wrote:What do you guys think of LCD vs. LED? I'm going on only four years with my 26" 720p LCD (which still looks and works excellently), but tempted to jump on some of these TV deals...
I have an LCD also. My dad has an LED, and his picture is by more clear and vibrant than mine. I've been lobbying for an LED for a while now, but the wife has yet to give in.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

George wrote:What do you guys think of LCD vs. LED? I'm going on only four years with my 26" 720p LCD (which still looks and works excellently), but tempted to jump on some of these TV deals...
LED by quite a bit but LCD isn't bad. I see someone suggested Plasma, I could of sworn I heard that was the worst option of HDTVs by many but then again I'm not an expert.

What I'm getting BF (all from Best Buy):
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3
Eastbound and Down Season 2
The Cabin in The Woods BD
Dead Island Game of the Year (PS3)

^All for about $50

As a heads up, if anyone is a premier silver member at Best Buy, you will have access to almost all Black Friday deals TOMORROW online, I think I should easily be able to get what I want with that perk.

Austin Powers Triple Feature Blu $9.99 at Best Buy. :tooexcited:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Austin Powers Triple Feature Blu $9.99 at Best Buy. :tooexcited:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Austin Powers Triple Feature Blu $9.99 at Best Buy. :tooexcited:
That's actually a great deal.
Brave New World

Seem's like I saw this at Target already on sale for that price through Wednesday.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Thanks! Ordering it now. :thumbup: