Mission Impossible Rogue Nation (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Fabulous movie!!!

Hype plane is taking off!

Tonight's the night for me, ready for another Cruise missile.

Best of the series so far, and after GP I thought that was going to be tough, but McQuarrie really proved me wrong. FANTASTIC old school action, solid performances and very witty. Oh and Rebecca Ferguson is a babe.

Seeing this in 3 hours. Stoked as hell. Hope to get MJ2, SPECTRE, Zoolander and Revenant trailers...

Finished up my series re-watch yesterday. Impossible 1 doesn't hold up like I hoped it would, but it's still a very good thriller. I don't remember Impossible 2 being that bad. I also don't remember Impossible 3 being that intense. And Impossible 4 still has some of the craziest stunts ever.

Can't wait to catch this installment. Hopefully this weekend.

antovolk wrote:Seeing this in 3 hours. Stoked as hell. Hope to get MJ2, SPECTRE, Zoolander and Revenant trailers...
I had The Man from UNCLE, The Walk, Pixels and Everest...

And I'll probably have nothing in my small local cinema, lol. Better make my own list at home. Should've done the M:I marathon, damn it!

Oh damn this was so good. 2nd best this summer after MMFR. Rebecca Ferguson MVP (and you were all saying she was gonna be the worst of the MI girls). McQ nailed this. Only thing - Baldwin ham. 8.5/10

This is gonna upstage SPECTRE so much it's not even funny, I'm being dead serious.

Trailers: Star Wars teaser 2, Mockingjay teaser trailer, SPECTRE theatrical, Legend international trailer 2.
Last edited by antovolk on July 31st, 2015, 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I can neither confirm nor deny Rogue Nation is the best Mission: Impossible.

antovolk wrote: This is gonna upstage SPECTRE so much it's not even funny, I'm being dead serious.
Oh now I really need to see this asap.