Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Neizar wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
+1
Gee...
Batman isn't fantasy. Batman isn't fantasy. Batman is just a further crime fiction thriller... Don't ALL OF YOU see?

Neither The Prestige, Inception, Insomnia or Memento are fantasy nor impossible . They're just science-fiction... something can possibly happen but i didn't or it's not yet.

I can't believe that many of Nolan fans can't yet know how his mind usually operates. Even the man said it himself in literal >> "(REALITY) is my inspiration." - Chris Nolan

Won't argue anymore.
What are you on? I want to make sure to never take it.

P.S. shit's gonna be as good as TDKR.

Neizar wrote:Won't argue anymore.
Thanks! :twothumbsup:

SilverHeart wrote:2015 seems to be the year hell freezes over, since so many films people thought would never be made are coming out that year: Hobbit, Star Wars 7, Justice League, Ant-Man, all films that have been little more than basically less than an internet rumor for a long time.
Christopher Nolan's 'Nightwing' spin-off to the TDK Trilogy comes out in 2015 too. :shh:

jibran wrote:Nolan for a Star Wars film is a bad idea. Besides, I want more original stuff from the man.
perfect! :clap:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Neizar wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
+1
Gee...
Batman isn't fantasy. Batman isn't fantasy.
Oh, isn't it? Really? Look at 50+yrs of Batman comic history and tell me that's NOT fantasy. Sure, it's not fantasy in the manner we're accustomed to (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones etc.) but it IS still fantasy of some sort! The gadgetry, for example.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Neizar wrote:
Gee...
Batman isn't fantasy. Batman isn't fantasy.
Oh, isn't it? Really? Look at 50+yrs of Batman comic history and tell me that's NOT fantasy. Sure, it's not fantasy in the manner we're accustomed to (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones etc.) but it IS still fantasy of some sort! The gadgetry, for example.
Hell, in TDK Dent is capable of speaking fully formed sentences with perfect clarity despite having half a pair of lips, burnt-off jaw muscles, and a scarred throat.

In Prestige
there's a freaking duplicator, which is absolutely impossible to ever exist in the real world, since matter can't be created from nothing. It can only be transformed into other forms of matter.

Prestige is fact
Say Girl

What about helping develop a story where orphaned aliens come to earth and get super powers from the sun?

eGregiovs wrote:What about helping develop a story where orphaned aliens come to earth and get super powers from the sun?
To be fair, that's not Nolan in the same context.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

We don't need Episode VII. Lucas said the Star Wars Saga was about Anakin/Vader. Where the hell are we going to continue the story?