Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.4-traders.com/THE-WALT-DISNE ... -15445015/
Global leader in high-quality family entertainment agrees to acquire world-renowned Lucasfilm Ltd, including legendary STAR WARS franchise.

Acquisition continues Disney's strategic focus on creating and monetizing the world's best branded content, innovative technology and global growth to drive long-term shareholder value.

Lucasfilm to join company's global portfolio of world class brands including Disney, ESPN, Pixar, Marvel and ABC.

STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 feature film targeted for release in 2015.

An investor conference call will take place at approximately 4:30 p.m. EDT / 1:30 p.m. PDT today, October 30, 2012. Details for the call are listed in the release.
More details in link.

Did I just read that right? Episode 7 in 2015?

Hmm.....Not sure what to think of this. Although I'm not surprised at the DIsney aspect of it. Star Wars and Lucas Film in general is already all over Disneyworld.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm looking forward to this simply because a RedLetterMedia review will follow.

Silly me, thinking April Fools was in April.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

What the fuck, lol.

-Vader

:|

LOL

OMG

WHAT

IS THIS FAKE???
Sigs???

If they fire Lucas this will be better than the Prequels.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Its pretty funny, I just saw A New Hope. Like I literally just turned off the credits, went to my computer and this was the first thing I saw..
didich wrote:If they fire Lucas this will be better than the Prequels.
a crap in a box will be better than the prequels.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender