Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Red Hood wrote:We don't need Episode VII. Lucas said the Star Wars Saga was about Anakin/Vader. Where the hell are we going to continue the story?
Jar-jar Binks
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:We don't need Episode VII. Lucas said the Star Wars Saga was about Anakin/Vader. Where the hell are we going to continue the story?
Jar-jar Binks

Pockets of the broken Empire.

Actually, hopefully something completely new and distant but still quintessentially SW.
Do you... like pineapple?

Disney owns Marvel and Lucasfilm

SW/TA crossover confirmed!
gib sigs

I don't know why they don't just leave the shattered and smouldering remains of the Star Wars franchise alone :sick:

Oh yeah, because its a money grab
Why you lurking my page brah?

Pratham wrote:Disney owns Marvel and Lucasfilm

SW/TA crossover confirmed!
All they'd have to do is cast and score it. I'm sure they'd find some SW/ TA crossover fanfiction online somewhere. Hey, if Twilight fanfiction Fifty Shades can make a boatload, I can't see why the aforementioned crossover SHOULDN'T happen :P :lol:

am i the only one disturbed by thisgrowing monopoly? It seems very likely that in a near future all entertainment might be delivered by one company and when they push something like SOPA/ CISPA on us there seems to be no leverage against them.... :(

Batfan175 wrote:am i the only one disturbed by thisgrowing monopoly? It seems very likely that in a near future all entertainment might be delivered by one company and when they push something like SOPA/ CISPA on us there seems to be no leverage against them.... :(
Disney: the cinematic equivalent of Google.

Batfan175 wrote:am i the only one disturbed by thisgrowing monopoly? It seems very likely that in a near future all entertainment might be delivered by one company and when they push something like SOPA/ CISPA on us there seems to be no leverage against them.... :(
You can't monopolize entertainment. If Disney suddenly bought the rights for every franchise in the planet new, independent ideas would simply keep coming. If they're more interesting than what the monopoly can offer, they'll be a success.

Let's get our sanity back, gentlefolk. It's a company buying another company. This has happened since the dawn of man, nothing to exaggerate about.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
You can't monopolize entertainment. If Disney suddenly bought the rights for every franchise in the planet new, independent ideas would simply keep coming. If they're more interesting than what the monopoly can offer, they'll be a success.

Let's get our sanity back, gentlefolk. It's a company buying another company. This has happened since the dawn of man, nothing to exaggerate about.
Nope. We haven't had this much corporate freedom and it's really depressing.