Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm not interested in such genre even If I consider this franchise somehow timeless.
I saw some news about Nolan to Direct this seventh Disney episode and I faint! Huhahah... That can be the worst thing to ever happen in this decade.
Last edited by Neizar on November 1st, 2012, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neizar wrote:I'm not interested in such genre even If I consider this franchise somehow timeless.
I saw some news about Nolan to Direct this seventh Disney episode and I faint! Huhahah... That can be the worst thing to even happen in this decade.
Nice insight into your brain.

Neizar wrote:I'm not interested in such genre even If I consider this franchise somehow timeless.
I saw some news about Nolan to Direct this seventh Disney episode and I faint! Huhahah... That can be the worst thing to ever happen in this decade.
Oh, do go away.

peloto wrote:Poll at
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=69469

Nolan is winning ofc :-D
From that list, Brad Bird, Guillermo del Toro, and Duncan Jones get my votes.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Nolan? he has a contract with warner.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

God damn you are something.

Monicabbm wrote:Nolan? he has a contract with warner.
Contract? He's not a football player.

I don't think it's just because Nolan has a long-time powerful keys with Warner Bros. and complete space of freedom... but also because as we all know his inspiration is from reality. Something like SW can never work with Nolan and I don't think he would ever take that. It works with Batman because he is just a man, and it can never work with superman, SW or any other fantasy thing.

Neizar wrote:I don't think it's just because Nolan has a long-time powerful keys with Warner Bros. and complete space of freedom... but also because as we all know his inspiration is from reality. Something like SW can never work with Nolan and I don't think he would ever take that. It works with Batman because he is just a man, and it can never work with superman, SW or any other fantasy thing.
Consider my Jack's complete lack of speech.