Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's a prefect trailer for me. Doesn't reveal anything, the footage itself looks great and I just can't wait for December.

dafox wrote:I wish this trailer was the reason why I'm still awake.
You ok man? School?

Batfan175 wrote:It was alright I guess. Look like too much action, not enough story. Plus, some of the dialogue sounds cliché (nothing will stand in our way. Nothing"). It also tells us very littleof the story, opting instead to wow us with the action. That is an effective tactic generally but here it was really time that we got a sense of the story beyond the obvious (rebels vs Empire, etc.). What do these characters want to achieve? I don't know, the trailer won't say.
When unstoppable force meets immovable object.

Batfan175 wrote:It was alright I guess. Look like too much action, not enough story. Plus, some of the dialogue sounds cliché (nothing will stand in our way. Nothing"). It also tells us very littleof the story, opting instead to wow us with the action. That is an effective tactic generally but here it was really time that we got a sense of the story beyond the obvious (rebels vs Empire, etc.). What do these characters want to achieve? I don't know, the trailer won't say.
I'm glad that was the case tbh.£

It's a bad promo. Nothing so far has pointed to this actually being good.

Lionheart wrote:It's a bad promo. Nothing so far has pointed to this actually being good.
opinionisonmars.mp3

Navy Pier is sold out the first ten days of The Force Awakens.

Bizarrely the IMAX theater I got my tickets at isn't selling out nearly as fast. Previews are done and Friday's are almost done, but beyond that it's so-so.

Still, this movie is going to make unbelievable money.

-Vader

I'll chime in with whoever else said teaser 2 is leagues better.

Can this bring down Avatar? :?