Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ArmandFancypants wrote:How can a TIE Fighter have extra engines? It's not Twin Ion Engines anymore, then, is it?
Ten Ion Engines?

-Vader

m4st4 wrote:God damn you leaks!
@GBRIELGRY
@JOutred @ManaByte MSW and Indie Revolver have had a significant impact on not only #TheForceAwakens trailer released, but what's coming up.
Wait, what?

Does anyone else reckon they're gonna hide the Disney logo and just use LucasFilm, the same way they only used Marvel's logo?

BlairCo wrote:Does anyone else reckon they're gonna hide the Disney logo and just use LucasFilm, the same way they only used Marvel's logo?
20th century's fox fanfare's not going to be there, so the whole intro's now fucked.

Threshold wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Does anyone else reckon they're gonna hide the Disney logo and just use LucasFilm, the same way they only used Marvel's logo?
20th century's fox fanfare's not going to be there, so the whole intro's now fucked.
I honestly wouldn't mind if it was just the LucasFilm Logo, then A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

But if the Disney theme plays along with the LucasFilm Logo, that would look and sound terrible.

I'm positive it'll just be the Lucasfilm logo.

Panapaok wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
Bacon wrote:I dislike that they're gonna milk the crap out of this franchise.

That better?
They've been doing that for 40 years though.
Yeah and you know what Georgie Porgie has done with his profits? Only self fund all of the films other than A New Hope, start up such vital cinematic institutions as ILM, Skywalker Sound and PIXAR, and build a $300 million museum.

I'd like to see a good mocap CGI yoda to redeem him from the terrible CGI model in prequels. Gollum looked 10 times better, overall, LotR CGIs gape prequels CGI poor ass. The poor CGI in prequels compared to the stunning GCI in LotR may be the reason most SW fans don't like CGI.

Jedisunscreen wrote:Yeah and you know what Georgie Porgie has done with his profits? Only self fund all of the films other than A New Hope, start up such vital cinematic institutions as ILM, Skywalker Sound and PIXAR, and build a $300 million museum.
Not to mention the charity stuff.