Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Late to the party, but... as someone who is not really into Star Wars (I watched The Empire Strikes Back for basically the first time on Friday), I think the teaser does a great job of enticing non-fans. It feels like we're on somewhat of the same page.

And, like Armand, Abrams' 09 Star Trek makes me excited for this.

Reading some of it, it certainly ties a lot of things together, and it does sound pretty cool. From what I read, I wouldn't mind if it's the real deal.

RE: Max von Sydow
Prequel character with a Sith connection can mean only one thing... invasion.

I mean, prequel character with a Sith connection... cyborg... erm... is anyone else thinking Darth Maul? Who else could it be from the prequel era?

I'm surprised there's gonna be direct prequel references

ArmandFancypants wrote:RE: Max von Sydow
Prequel character with a Sith connection can mean only one thing... invasion.

I mean, prequel character with a Sith connection... cyborg... erm... is anyone else thinking Darth Maul? Who else could it be from the prequel era?
The speculation is Boba Fett. Not necessarily a Sith, but his story is heavily connected to the Sith. Perhaps he is scavenging for Force (read Sith and Jedi) related objects that are related to people he has worked for or against (Vader's mask, Luke's light saber, etc.)

Also, the codename used for the concept art of that character is Mandalorian. Make of that what you will.

In my opinion...
...Darth Plagueis...'The Wise'...EU is 99.9% changed and his body was ruined because he dared to play with the dark side. He will also introduce us to True Baddie - Andy Serkis.

Wow. If that truly is the plot synopsis of the film, Episode VII is going to be frakking awesome.

Does anyone else just absolutely love the Sith. I could watch a 3 hour film exclusively following around Sith characters.

If I was force sensitive, I would immediately cross over to the dark side.

People always make shit up on high profile movies based on what they see in the latest trailers or magazine articles. This shit went on during The Dark Knight Rises and people were conned time and time again.

Trashchan needs to be nuked from orbit or shut itself down. If you have any real info, post on a real messageboard or contact the admins of a real movie or fan site. Even that mizzlewump guy was a dumbass to post there.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:People always make shit up on high profile movies based on what they see in the latest trailers or magazine articles. This shit went on during The Dark Knight Rises and people were conned time and time again.

Trashchan needs to be nuked from orbit or shut itself down. If you have any real info, post on a real messageboard or contact the admins of a real movie or fan site. Even that mizzlewump guy was a dumbass to post there.
You sound butthurt.