Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis1700 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:I hope with this we finally see a yellow lightsaber. It's been in games and I think in Clone Wars but never in an actual film.
As do I. It's my favorite Lightsaber color.
I don't like yellow.

Besides, We already got 4 different colors of light sabers seen in the films, do they want to introduce every color of the spectrum? lol
There's a difference because yellow has been used in many things before. They introduced purple in the prequel trilogy. Why not yellow in the sequel trilogy.

YES!

YES THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS YES!!! I SHALL RETURN MY TICKET FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

question is - is it the same one showing in those 30 theatres…"An early 88-second tease” ≠ “teaser”…?
Last edited by antovolk on November 26th, 2014, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:question is - is it the same one showing in those 30 theatres…
Yes they would have advertised that this one is shorter. Also we will get a teaser for a teaser tomorrow on NFL!

Nomis1700 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:I hope with this we finally see a yellow lightsaber. It's been in games and I think in Clone Wars but never in an actual film.
As do I. It's my favorite Lightsaber color.
I don't like yellow.

Besides, We already got 4 different colors of light sabers seen in the films, do they want to introduce every color of the spectrum? lol
Well... why not?

Circa TPM the EU had established lightsaber colours for all the council members that were switched for AOTC because Lucas is boring. Ironically Mace had blue.

So just for the sake of having a new color then. Besides that the Sith always have red, what's the significance of a different lightsaber color? I thought Mace was getting purple because Jackson insisted not because of anything that really mattered to the story.

Remember this all also kind of depends on what TIME on Friday they drop the trailer - they may wait till the end of the day US time to give it time to debut in these 30 theatres first.

UPD: confirmed it's the same 88-second teaser that's in theatres.
https://twitter.com/missingwords/status ... 5140637696