'42' Jackie Robinson Biopic (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures are teaming up with director Brian Helgeland for “42,” the powerful story of Jackie Robinson, the legendary baseball player who broke Major League Baseball’s color barrier when he joined the roster of the Brooklyn Dodgers. “42″ will star Academy Award(R) nominee Harrison Ford (“Witness”) as the innovative Dodger’s general manager Branch Rickey, the MLB executive who first signed Robinson to the minors and then helped to bring him up to the show, and Chadwick Boseman (“The Express”) as Robinson, the heroic African American who was the first man to break the color line in the big leagues.

looks great except the shitty music
It''s been 20 years since a good Harrison Ford performance and he looks pretty good in this

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

The costume and makeup on Ford is amazing. I barely recognized him in some shots.

saw a trailer for this before ZD30, doesnt look very good, and the music was just a terrible fit.
That jump into home plate :sick: :sick:

The Brooklyn Dodgers 'B' logo on their hats distracts the hell out of me since it looks just like the one the Red Sox use.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Three new posters

Five more clips here.
http://collider.com/42-movie-clips-harrison-ford/

I'm personally looking forward to this. Ford looks great.

I'm just happy Ford seems so motivated.

-Vader