No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ngl I want to be sandwiched between paloma and batfleck lol

m4st4 wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 3:59 pm
In case some folks didn't know already, Paloma is dating Batman.
They will never bang us indeed.
who said you can't bang me? if you're down i'm down. want me to fly you out to LA? Mama de Armas won't care.

benizzle_afflex wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 10:37 pm
m4st4 wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 3:59 pm
In case some folks didn't know already, Paloma is dating Batman.
They will never bang us indeed.
who said you can't bang me? if you're down i'm down. want me to fly you out to LA? Mama de Armas won't care.
:lol: :twothumbsup:

Law wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 3:44 pm
m4st4 wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 3:31 pm
You're on a roll with craig gifs lol.
I've had a new admiration for the man after singing happy birthday to him.
tell us you did it better than marilyn

Looks like MGM was ahead of the game on the delay for this, they would have basically been forced to push it back by now, with theater closures imminent.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Looks like MGM was ahead of the game on the delay for this, they would have basically been forced to push it back by now, with theater closures imminent.
Indeed they planned this better than most governments...

Vogue - De Cuba a Madrid, y hasta los cielos de Hollywood: la historia de Ana de Armas
Bing translation wrote:"I've struggled to get out of the stereotype of Latina with character as much as I can and more, but the cinema is full of clichés and you can't let your guard down. Which doesn't mean I'm not Cuban, as in No time to die. And let my character, Marta Cabrera [in Knives Out], be beautiful, elegant, and walk in joy and in heels. That's the fantasy of the James Bond world. But, thanks to Cary Fukunaga's script and Phoebe Waller-Bridge's dialogues, my character isn't there to complement Bond's story," she reasoned at the risk that the Bond girl concept could become obsolete in the 21st century.
RE: Cary Fukunaga Sight & Sound magazine interview (from a fan recap)
Ferinstal wrote:The April edition of Sight & Sound has a one-pager with Cary Fukunaga.

9 Questions - and some interesting answers.

Due to copyright, I’m not going to photo the page, but a couple of interesting snippets...

(You may already know some/all of this. I’m just (still) avoiding any thread with ‘spoilers’ contained in them!).

- the original Danny Boyle script was ‘completely thrown away’. Brocolli / Wilson insisted on that.
- he’s the first Bond director with a writing credit on a Bond film and writing continued through production.
- according to him, ‘there’s a lot of YOLT, OHMSS and Goldeneye in there’!

Like I said, a short one-pager but very interesting. A couple of pics but nothing we haven’t seen before.

Worth having a look if you have Sight & Sound (which is a top film magazine) in a store near you.

Apparently, full review of the film in the next edition - though I figure that is unlikely now.
NY Post - James Bond’s ‘No Time to Die’ delay isn’t stopping Lashana Lynch
“She’s a highly skilled young woman who is ready to do everything by the book. She’s disciplined; she gets the job done,” says Lynch. “And I think it reminds Bond that he can be sort of chaotic in his work, and that his relationships are just full of turmoil.”