No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Uno wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 4:12 pm
It was only a month away :(

Wasn't Craig supposed to host SNL this weekend or something to promote the movie?

antovolk wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 4:32 pm
For those wondering it's not as much about the virus but about theatres shutting in China, Italy etc.
Yeah but it could potentially spread quite a bit in various markets by April and May. It's unpredictable since we don't know how much it'll spread in the States, Germany, etc.

I don't think anyone assumed they did this purely for public health lol.

-Vader

man I did not realise how hard this would genuinely hit - fuck. I know there's more important things, obviously the virus, all the irl stuff/work/study I still have going on, but feels like a hell of a gut punch

in other news: the new mutants release date remains unchanged!

All the nerds are gonna go see it and come out with a new mutant of the coronavirus smh

You know.. In these trying times, movies are those rare things that should keep us together... Understandable move but man, devastating blow to many, myself included.

Vader182 wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 4:55 pm
antovolk wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 4:32 pm
For those wondering it's not as much about the virus but about theatres shutting in China, Italy etc.
Yeah but it could potentially spread quite a bit in various markets by April and May. It's unpredictable since we don't know how much it'll spread in the States, Germany, etc.

I don't think anyone assumed they did this purely for public health lol.

-Vader
I have to be fucking honest... I never thought about what antovolk said :D But it makes all the sense.