No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
well shit

now I want a Fukunaga RDR movie

Did I just read I want him to Fuku me?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nomis wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 6:51 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I may offer my humble understanding of Cilogy's message that was so eloquenty verbalized by him, I'd argue that our dear comrade was trying to express his desire for great film director Cary Fukunaga to devise a motion picture dealing with the subject of RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, also called RDR, a rather fascinating enzyme that catalyzes the replication of RNA from an RNA template, instead of initiating homosexual intercourse as you proposed so unthinkingly as a reading of his chiffre.

antovolk wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 6:25 pm
As for my PS4 relationship, if my RDR2 progress is any indication, it’s been stunted at 63% for months and if anyone spoils the end for me before I wrap on B25 I’m going to be pissed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/By3T14Ghxvy/
The Sun strikes again. With lies.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Nomis wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 6:51 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I may offer my humble understanding of Cilogy's message that was so eloquenty verbalized by him, I'd argue that our dear comrade was trying to express his desire for great film director Cary Fukunaga to devise a motion picture dealing with the subject of RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, also called RDR, a rather fascinating enzyme that catalyzes the replication of RNA from an RNA template, instead of initiating homosexual intercourse as you proposed so unthinkingly as a reading of his chiffre.
bih please that's the same thing

Cilogy wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 6:44 pm
well shit

now I want a Fukunaga RDR movie