No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The documentary Being James Bond :thumbup: is now available to rent for free from the Apple movie store.

It covers the casting process to the initial backlash to Craig's casting as Bond and the ups and downs both physically and mentally of his time with Bond up to the current movie (and NTTD's problems with the script and director changes) in about 45 minutes. Not too much on the current movie (no surprise there) though it did show
a little more of that car chase w/ Swann that they showed to people at Cinemacon, Bond working with Paloma - both firing their guns at the same time side by side, Nomi rappelling down, and Craig's final recorded shot on the movie leaving Paloma in an alleyway and going off somewhere holding someone and then Craig's speech afterwards (they didn't film in sequence so it's earlier in terms of the actual movie).
Nothing about the pandemic, but Craig and Broccoli talk up the film.

What did anybody else think of it?

----------------------

GamesRadar+ - No Time to Die director Cary Joji Fukunaga: "Safin’s not, as some have speculated, Dr No"

No Time to Die: Spirit 46 features in the new James Bond film - Yachting Monthly

This shot of Craig is pretty iconic

Can't believe this is finally being released

hype

The runtime of the film is 2h43min, so it makes it the longer opus of the series , so eager to see the conclusion of the Craig saga, it all looks epic and powerful. The hype is slowly building up again. Can't wait!!

just over 2 days till I see this - FULL IMAX HERE WE GO

fyi embargo lifts midnight UK time Tues going into Weds

The hype is slowly getting to me

How much was shot in IMAX again?

Might see it this weekend. Watched the previous Craig films in 2020 in prep and wanted to revisit but I don’t think I will.

Weird thing, this doesn’t seem to be getting an IMAX release here. At least not this weekend. Dune seems to be the priority. Wish they chose a better date.