No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Ana de Armas: "[No Time To Die director] Cary [Fukunaga] called me to say this character doesn't exist yet in the script but he kept thinking about me and would write it for me." "Obviously I was jumping all over the place and very excited [for the role], but I needed to be sure it wouldn't jeopardise all the work I'd been putting in... And the Bond women have always been, for me at least, unrelatable." "It's pretty obvious that there is an evolution in the fact that Lashana is one of the main characters in the film and wears the pants, literally. I wear the gown. She wears the pants." (Fairlady magazine cover story, July/August 2021)

Cary Fukunaga: "People either have that magic quality you want to watch or they don't. [Ana] has it. If you could quantify it, you could probably sell it." (Fairlady magazine cover story, July/August 2021)

Lea Seydoux Interview – Her Career And Cannes 2021 – Deadline

No Time To Die: Daniel Craig on his James Bond's final adventure | GamesRadar+
Across two film sets, three countries, and with level 5 security access to Daniel Craig, Cary Joji Fukunaga and MI6’s finest, Total Film reveals the inside story of No Time To Die

The Guardian - Léa Seydoux: ‘Art is a sexual energy. It’s the highest form of creation’
She has four films at Cannes film festival, but instead of strutting the Riviera red carpet the actor is isolating in Paris. She talks creativity, sex scenes and the joy of Bond stunts

It looks like marketing is starting again in international territories. I really hope they don't delay.

Moving poster video:

Entertainment Weekly - Daniel Craig says playing 007 turned his world 'upside down' in new James Bond documentary

Synopsis from machine translated Universal Pictures Korean website:
STORY

Face the most powerful doomed enemy!

"Madeline" (Léa Seydoux) and "James Bond" (Daniel Craig) have enjoyed a peaceful routine since leaving MI6.
One day, CIA agent 'Felix' (Jeffrey Wright) comes.
Announces the leak of a new form of biochemical weapon capable of selective DNA attacks.

James Bond returns to save the world at risk
In the course of his mission, he meets the new MI6 agent 'Nomi' (Lashana Lynch),
Find out that Safin (Rami Malek), the worst enemy behind every event, is entangled in fate.
In a dangerous crisis, as hidden secrets are revealed, operations become increasingly unpredictable...

James Bond's final mission begins!