No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

It makes me so happy to see Craig wanting to embrace his more comedic side and looking comfortable while doing it.

m4st4 wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Lmao... Please no. Everything about that 'leak' sounds stupid af.
Yeah that whole thing is 100% fake. Don't even need to have seen the film to know that...

I was somewhat convinced until the last bullet point, when it began to sound exactly like TDKR.

We don't know much about the film but what we do know basically refutes all of that.

Cary Fukunaga's Bond 'honor'
Cary Fukunaga feels "honored" to have directed 'No Time to Die'.

The 42-year-old filmmaker took over the helm of the upcoming James Bond movie following the departure of Danny Boyle and he's admitted it was an "incredible privilege" to tackle the spy franchise.

He said: "I am honored to be carrying the franchise forward for those who have loved the films since 'Dr. No' and for those who are discovering the series for the first time.

"It has been an incredible privilege to have worked with the most skilled actors and creative technicians in the world to bring this next instalment to life, adding some new flavours and texture while retaining that swagger and grit that is unmistakeably Daniel Craig's 007."
And Cary hopes fans enjoy both the new characters and returning favourites featured in the film.

He said: "I'm eager for audiences to meet our new characters such as Safin (Rami Malek), Nomi (Lashana Lynch), and Paloma (Ana de Armas) while we also see the return of some of our favorites, Q, M, Moneypenny, Tanner Madeleine, Blofeld and Felix, to name a few."

The director still remembers seeing a Bond movie for the first time and thinks the character has become a "cultural icon" for film fans everywhere.

They should have gone with (not really a spoiler)
Goldfinger as the villain
would have been much more relevant.

look i champion joke thread titles more than any man but 'awfully plenty'?

It's still surreal to me that Craig will have held the title longer than Moore.

Moore's tenure seems like an eon to me, and even Connery's feels longer, perhaps because of the impact of his films. But perhaps because they look so different from first to last film. Craig has aged well and stayed super fit too.

Cilogy wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 11:36 pm
It's still surreal to me that Craig will have held the title longer than Moore.

Moore's tenure seems like an eon to me, and even Connery's feels longer, perhaps because of the impact of his films. But perhaps because they look so different from first to last film. Craig has aged well and stayed super fit too.
It's also because Moore had 7 movies and Craig has only had 4 that we've seen.

Connery also had 7, but 2 of those happened after Lazenby and 1 is an "unofficial" Bond movie.

-Vader