SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ComptonTerry wrote:
RIFA wrote: What? Bond 24 is his last film. He didn't sign for anything else.
Just recently it was reported he signed up for a Bond 25.
yes 24 and 25 are the two sequals to Skyfall. 5 movies in total.
Brave New World

ugh. not sure I approve this Craig Bond 25 thing.

So Idris Elba has a chance at Bond 26? :suicide:

RIFA wrote:ugh. not sure I approve this Craig Bond 25 thing.
Wasnt it originally supposed to just be Bond 24 and then its over with him?
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
RIFA wrote:ugh. not sure I approve this Craig Bond 25 thing.
Wasnt it originally supposed to just be Bond 24 and then its over with him?
Uhm... that was my point. There were 4 movies. Actually there were 3 in fact and he signed for a fourth. Now he signed for a fifth?

I don't even know. I love Craig as Bond but I think 24 should be his last one. Idris would be fucking 100 years old for Bond 26 so he won't be a choice anymore.

RIFA wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Wasnt it originally supposed to just be Bond 24 and then its over with him?
Uhm... that was my point. There were 4 movies. Actually there were 3 in fact and he signed for a fourth. Now he signed for a fifth?

I don't even know. I love Craig as Bond but I think 24 should be his last one. Idris would be fucking 100 years old for Bond 26 so he won't be a choice anymore.
They wanted Idris Elba for the role?!

That will be awesome if he's not dead or senile by then.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

RIFA wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Wasnt it originally supposed to just be Bond 24 and then its over with him?

Idris can't play Bond. :facepalm:

didich wrote:They wanted Idris Elba for the role?!
He is one of the actors that the studios were interested in at one point to replace Craig. Idris and Fassbender were the most talked.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Idris can't play Bond. :facepalm:
Why is that?

RIFA wrote:
didich wrote:They wanted Idris Elba for the role?!
He is one of the actors that the studios were interested in at one point to replace Craig. Idris and Fassbender were the most talked.
Any of them could be great. Damm! Now I dont want so many Craig films. I'm curious about Idris' or Michael's Bond.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RIFA wrote: Uhm... that was my point. There were 4 movies. Actually there were 3 in fact and he signed for a fourth. Now he signed for a fifth?

Idris can't play Bond. :facepalm:
Racist.

:clap:
Brave New World