SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
this one sure lingers on in the mind

Stop texting while driving

6 for me

Not a pure crap like QoS was but pretty close to that. Now Skyfall feels like a masterpiece.

I think it might be on par with Skyall. And i enjoyed it maybe a little more than Skyfall. No lies.

shauner111 wrote:I think it might be on par with Skyall. And i enjoyed it maybe a little more than Skyfall. No lies.

It's definitely more adult. Skyfall feels a bit camp lin comparison ike the old batman show and movies. This felt like 007. You can feel the textures of Bond's world here. The shadows. The metal of the cars. The drinks, etc. All the staples of bond were executed so Bond. It was like the first time we saw james bond through the eyes of Bond.

celibate wrote:
shauner111 wrote:I think it might be on par with Skyall. And i enjoyed it maybe a little more than Skyfall. No lies.

It's definitely more adult.
lawdy lawdy, lawdy mama

celibate wrote:It's definitely more adult. Skyfall feels a bit camp lin comparison ike the old batman show and movies. This felt like 007. You can feel the textures of Bond's world here. The shadows. The metal of the cars. The drinks, etc. All the staples of bond were executed so Bond. It was like the first time we saw james bond through the eyes of Bond.
There was this little girl... she was asked to write a sentence based on a picture that was shown to her, it was a picture of a child riding a bike. Little girl wrote: 'A child is sad', she thought his face looked weird (true story).

Skyfall made 161 mil $ in the UK. I can't imagine an european country putting this much money into one movie.

celibate wrote:

It's definitely more adult. Skyfall feels a bit camp lin comparison ike the old batman show and movies. This felt like 007. You can feel the textures of Bond's world here. The shadows. The metal of the cars. The drinks, etc. All the staples of bond were executed so Bond. It was like the first time we saw james bond through the eyes of Bond.
but it deals with everything using superficial humor and refuses to go beyond a shallow exploration of much of its drama

it relies on camp far more than Skyfall and if anything it's more childish, but therefore more fun for me

it almost seems like you're confusing both films for each other