SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 11301
Joined: December 2011
Allstar wrote:Michael McElhatton as a side villain please.
I read Fassbender the first time.

User avatar
Posts: 3855
Joined: June 2010
07202012 wrote:
Allstar wrote:Michael McElhatton as a side villain please.
I read Fassbender the first time.
What about Kevin Spacey?

User avatar
Posts: 54
Joined: July 2013
Location: Austria
SilverHeart wrote:Thanks. It was better with Skyfall, though, when it was the same day.

So let's round up 2015 so far

Avengers 2
Star Wars Episode VII
Ant-Man (Actually, that's November 6th too....it'll probably move though)
Fantastic Four
Assassins Creed
Terminator
Independance Day 2
Pirates 5
Bond 24
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

And possibly something else from DC (MoS 2, possibly, or maybe even Heaven Sent/Dark Universe/Justice League Dark)
DMC has been rumored to be the title of any given Bond film ever since the novel came out, so it's entirely possible it will be something else.
Yeah, at this stage it could be anything. I remember before it was announced Skyfall' rumored title was 'Carte Blanc'.
2015: "TAKE MY MONEY HOLLYWOOD".

User avatar
Posts: 5206
Joined: January 2012
SilverHeart wrote:
So let's round up 2015 so far

Avengers 2
Star Wars Episode VII
Ant-Man (Actually, that's November 6th too....it'll probably move though)
Fantastic Four
Assassins Creed
Terminator
Independance Day 2
Pirates 5
Bond 24
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
add Avatar 2, Jurassic Park IV, Warcraft and Mission Impossible V to that list :P

User avatar
Posts: 2598
Joined: June 2012
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
So let's round up 2015 so far

Avengers 2
Star Wars Episode VII
Ant-Man (Actually, that's November 6th too....it'll probably move though)
Fantastic Four
Assassins Creed
Terminator
Independance Day 2
Pirates 5
Bond 24
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
add Avatar 2, Jurassic Park IV, Warcraft and Mission Impossible V to that list :P
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1016
Joined: April 2013
SilverHeart wrote:Thanks. It was better with Skyfall, though, when it was the same day.

So let's round up 2015 so far

Avengers 2
Star Wars Episode VII
Ant-Man (Actually, that's November 6th too....it'll probably move though)
Fantastic Four
Assassins Creed
Terminator
Independance Day 2
Pirates 5
Bond 24
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

And possibly something else from DC (MoS 2, possibly, or maybe even Heaven Sent/Dark Universe/Justice League Dark)
DMC has been rumored to be the title of any given Bond film ever since the novel came out, so it's entirely possible it will be something else.
Yeah, at this stage it could be anything. I remember before it was announced Skyfall' rumored title was 'Carte Blanc'.
BoXaPoCaLYPSe.

User avatar
Posts: 42545
Joined: May 2010
“Hopefully we’ll reclaim some of the old irony,” he says, “and make sure it doesn’t become pastiche. I can’t do shtick, I’m not very good at it. Unless it kind of suddenly makes sense. Does that make sense? I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can’t do it very well, so I don’t do it.” Daniel Craig

:lol: :lol: :clap:

At least Craig admits he can be a bit wooden at times.

User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
Yeah. I mean, it works well with Bond's general demeanor, but I think the only time I've seen him sort of ham it up is in Tintin to a degree.

User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City

Ace
Posts: 1424
Joined: November 2012
Image

Post Reply