Before Midnight (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Alberto wrote:I mean, I like the first two films, I think they're enjoyable, but they're nothing outstanding. It's still just two people talking, and I think, The Sunset Limited (random example) is a better film, in that regard. I personally wouldn't even put either of the first two films in the same sentence with masterpiece.
Brave New World

@EriktheMovieman
14 bad movies at #Sundance was worth every wasted minute to get to Richard Linklater's BEFORE MIDNIGHT. Holy God what a movie!!!

In many ways Linklater's BEFORE trilogy is the most epic of all trilogies. Because it's about all of us, the world, everything. #Sundance

Forum Pro
Law
I remember seeing the first one a long time ago and was literally taken back by how good such a simple movie was.

:lol:

Dragon, thanks for this! :clap:

:shock: ... :D

Sony Pictures Classics has announced that director Richard Linklater’s fantastic sequel Before Midnight will open in limited release in New York and Los Angeles on May 24th. The film reunites Linklater with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy as we again pick up with the characters from Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.
http://collider.com/before-midnight-rel ... ease-date/

Sony Pictures Classics has announced that director Richard Linklater’s fantastic sequel Before Midnight will open in limited release in New York and Los Angeles on May 24th. The film reunites Linklater with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy as we again pick up with the characters from Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.
Lucky you.

Press Conference from Berlin: