What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Peace wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
Peace wrote: I would collect tickets. I remember holding onto my Shaun of the Dead ticket. LOL I even saved my Eight Legged Freaks ticket. Then one day I just tossed them all. Did not save any TDK tickets for some fucking reason. Inception inspired me to keep them again. I even saved a place in my wallet for TDKR.

I think I have Inception, TDKR, Drive, Shame, and Evil Dead in their now.

Fuck man you lost that shit in a yard sale? Unforgivable. It sounds like the best fucking cup of all goddamn time!

I'm proud you are still have No Country though man. It was like what six years ago?
You guys are smart, I only started saving tickets after TDKR.
I'm not that smart. I used their instead of there in the post above. Fuck being sleepy this early.

But really man what took you so long to save your tickets? My friend has saved his forever and now has used them to decorate a table. It's cool shit.
I only realize things like that at the last minute. Like when I started saving them after getting my TDKR IMAX ticket, I was like "wait, wait ... I can fucking COLLECT these! :facepalm: "

At least I've saved every one after that though, gotta start somewhere. We'll see how many I have after this summer lol.

TDKR is a good place to start. You plan on seeing lots of shit this summer?

Also I feel like I need to say I also have Dragon Tattoo and Mud in my collection as well. Forgot I saved those two. I'm sure MOS will be added to the collection friday. Fuck how did I not save one of my Skyfall tickets :facepalm:

Anyway wtf else have you guys watched today? This shit is way off :lol:

So I'm not the only one who saves the tickets....

I think I still have my A-Team ticket somewhere.

theseeker9175 wrote:So I'm not the only one who saves the tickets....
Nope, I also do it. No idea why, really, but all my tickets are just in some little box. Farthest back I have is Slumdog Millionaire, I think.

I have my original Dark Knight IMAX ticket stub. I've saved as many as possible. My earliest date back to 06 I believe. I found a booklet that was handed out at Batman Begins' premiere.

-Vader

I was thinking about this the other day, wishing I had saved as many as possible. If I ever have a child I'll save all the tickets of movies I see with them.

BroskiSabor wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:So I'm not the only one who saves the tickets....
Nope, I also do it. No idea why, really, but all my tickets are just in some little box. Farthest back I have is Slumdog Millionaire, I think.
I have my ticket of The Hobbit and onwards. The only one I'm missing since then is the ticket from Argo when I rewatched it this year

Sandy wrote:I was thinking about this the other day, wishing I had saved as many as possible. If I ever have a child I'll save all the tickets of movies I see with them.
Aw that's sweet. I saved Mud because I saw it with my dad.

For the purpose of not wanting to spoil any of this outrageously funny flick, I'll just tell everyone to see it because it is hilarious and at times (despite the vulgar and crudeness) touching.

8.3/10