What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DoubleD wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Image

Cloud Atlas..........................9.5/10

Definitely one of the best of 2012. Amazing score and cinematography and cast was terrific.
:twothumbsup: What was your favorite storyline ?
Hard to choice really. I'm still absorbing everything. They were great, but if I had to choose one at the moment, I'd say "An Orison of Sonmi~451"
Good choice. I don't know what mine would be but I thought that one had the best visuals.

Trance

9.2/10

World War Z............................7/10

Not great by any means, but definitely not the train wreck people thought it was going to be. Also not as good as I was expecting either, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Monsters

What a surprisingly satisfying little film. For a movie that was made with little to no money, and effects that were made of the director's home computer, this is something wonderful about this film. I really like how it focuses so much more on the characters struggle through the infected country rather than seeing the monsters every 5 minutes, because the monsters only show up about 2 or 3 times out of the entire film. Scoot McNairy does a wonderful job, as does Whitney Able. Probably my second favorite film of 2010 (Behind Inception).

BlairCo wrote:Image
Monsters

Scoot McNairy does a wonderful job,
:clap:

Need to check this out.

Allstar wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Image
Monsters

Scoot McNairy does a wonderful job,
:clap:

Need to check this out.
You definitely should, but not just for Scoot because this is a very well-made independent film.

Spent the whole day on my couch mashing down Subway crab meat subs, goofing around on NF, killing Molson Canadians, and watching movies. It was a good day.

7.4/10

8.5/10

7.1/10
surprisingly great acting by The Rock

8/10
:lol: classic

Some movies I watched last week:

Just fucking weird. I can't give a proper rate to this film.

And rewatched The Incredibles and Pulp Fiction. What else can I say about those movies. :twothumbsup:

Trance

Mcavoy, Cassel, and Dawson all deliver. Pretty damn good film, one of my favorite from Boyle. :clap: One of the best of the year.

How are all of you guys watching Trance?