What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:AOJJ is better than both.
Better than No Country for sure.

Allstar wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:AOJJ is better than both.
Better than No Country for sure.
I actually prefer No country to TWBB, although I do agree in terms of direction TWBB is superior. I have no issue saying AOJJ is better though.

Lost in Translation- 9/10
Perfection.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Image
Perfection.
Shouldn't it be a 10 if it's perfection?
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:Image
Perfection.
Shouldn't it be a 10 if it's perfection?
Its not my favorite movie ever. But if im calling it perfect, yes. I think the story, theme and acting elements are very strong.
Brave New World

7.5/10

After enjoying the hell out of the book, I feel this movie does it justice. Bradley was amazing and the awkward but cute chemistry b/w him and JLaw made for a roller coaster of emotions while sprinkling in some silly humor. Chris Tucker was great. Rob was on point. But Jacki Weaver was phenomenal.

Yesterday I was feeling crummy because I picked this over PBTP (and if I could go back in time I would have picked it over SLPB) but after seeing this uplifting, feel-good movie I don't feel so bad.

:thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Image

7.5/10

After enjoying the hell out of the book, I feel this movie does it justice. Bradley was amazing and the awkward but cute chemistry b/w him and JLaw made for a roller coaster of emotions while sprinkling in some silly humor. Chris Tucker was great. Rob was on point. But Jacki Weaver was phenomenal.

Yesterday I was feeling crummy because I picked this over PBTP (and if I could go back in time I would have picked it over SLPB) but after seeing this uplifting, feel-good movie I don't feel so bad.

:thumbup:
How were the performances in Looper?

Place beyond the Pines is so damn intriguing.

Durden_77 wrote:Place beyond the Pines is so damn intriguing.
Sounds amazing.

Allstar wrote:
Durden_77 wrote:Place beyond the Pines is so damn intriguing.
Sounds amazing.
Totally agree. Blue Valentine was Gosling's best so very interested in his performance in PBTP.