What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Durden_77 wrote:Image
MAGNOLIA
9.1/10

Second time seeing this, and all I can say is I am blown away. These are the type of film's I love, that aren't afraid to take risk's and succeed in doing so. One of the most powerful films I have seen. I have always said Boogie Nights is PTA's masterpiece, but this just changed my mind. :clap:
Absolutely love this film. Not my favourite from PTA (third behind The Master & There Will Be Blood) but a real gem nonetheless.

9/10

Excellent movie. Great voice acting all around and some great jokes and gags.

"I knew something like this was gonna happen tonight!"

"Really? Cause the whole zombie thing kind of caught me off guard."

Forum Pro
Law
Lincoln

7/10

Really boring and talkative. Got nauseous halfway through and had to step out so I missed a crucial part. It doesn't feel like a Spielberg film. Little to no action, Day Lewis transforms.

Law_of_4 wrote:Lincoln

7/10

Really boring and talkative. Got nauseous halfway through and had to step out so I missed a crucial part. It doesn't feel like a Spielberg film. Little to no action, Day Lewis transforms.
fuck you.

I can't get excited for Lincoln at all, it just looks boring to me. I know that is harsh, but just being honest.

Durden_77 wrote:I can't get excited for Lincoln at all, it just looks boring to me. I know that is harsh, but just being honest.
Not enough explosions?

Durden_77 wrote:I can't get excited for Lincoln at all, it just looks boring to me. I know that is harsh, but just being honest.
It probably will be boring to a lot of people who do not have a interest in U.S. history or a attention span.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Not enough explosions?
:roll:

Last edited by Durden on November 17th, 2012, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Lincoln

7/10

fuck you.

Lincoln-

9.3/10

93/100

A.