Alien: Covenant (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:did you guys hear about the leaks for the new "chest burster" sequence in this movie?

-Vader
do tell

Cilogy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:did you guys hear about the leaks for the new "chest burster" sequence in this movie?

-Vader
do tell
SPOILERS: but apparently Scott, in an effort to continue the Alien-revisionist trend continues having a chest burster type sequence. But we all know they have to change something about it, right? So I guess instead of an alien bursting out of their stomach/chest area it turns out the new to be famous scene in Alien Covenant has the crew's hearts just fucking explode. It sounds terrifying.

only instead of it being caused by an alien
the crew actually just watched Manchester by the Sea.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:

-Vader
do tell
SPOILERS: but apparently Scott, in an effort to continue the Alien-revisionist trend continues having a chest burster type sequence. But we all know they have to change something about it, right? So I guess instead of an alien bursting out of their stomach/chest area it turns out the new to be famous scene in Alien Covenant has the crew's hearts just fucking explode. It sounds terrifying.

only instead of it being caused by an alien
the crew actually just watched Manchester by the Sea.

-Vader
ok that was pretty good lol

I like that there's a gay couple in this. Doesn't feel forced or anything. Also hot

I honestly did not even notice the gay couple.

the_red_ninja wrote:I honestly did not even notice the gay couple.
Me as well.

Cilogy wrote:RIFA, do you know any LGBT people?

(internet people don't count)
Yep. I said it in another thread and I remember you've seen me mention it already lol.

'doomed' was a poor word i used and using poor words is an often mistake I made when i rush a response given that as much as I like to believe i'm pretty fluent in english for a foreigner it's still not my first language.

obviously I didn't mean it in a bad way. And I say obviously because it doesn't really make sense given that I followed that statement with the example of black people being more present in the post 70s era of films.

Hope its a bit better than the last one!

I hope it's a lot better