Alien: Covenant (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DoubleD wrote:Image
Old skool!

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Rapace isn't involved according to the synopsis :wtf:
Good. She was bloody annoying :twisted:

Ingwar wrote:
She was the movie, along with David. Boom.

That's very disappointing if true.

m4st4 wrote:
Ingwar wrote:
She was the movie, along with David. Boom.
Synopsis doesn't mention her but it doesn't mean she won't be in the movie. I hope she will be due to the story itself but as I said, she was annoying anyway.

Release date: October 2017.

DoubleD wrote:Image
Wort wort wort!

Nazgul I appreciate your sense of humor, even when I don't comment I laugh. :clap:

Panapaok wrote:
20th Century Fox ‏@20thcenturyfox
Ridley Scott returns to direct Alien: Covenant, the next installment in the #Alien franchise. In theaters 10/6/17.
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
Holy rehash Batman. Yet another "crew finds planet and shit goes wrong" story just like the first one. Only difference is they'll run into robo Fassbender along the way. Yawn.

These new movies seem to exist for no other reason than brand recognition translating to money. For the same reason Terminator is/was still going.

Panapaok wrote: Ridley Scott returns to direct Alien: Covenant, the next installment in the #Alien franchise. In theaters 10/6/17.
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
[/quote]

interesting ingredients